RENAISSANCE 360(based on 2 reviews)
ANTI-AGEING & BRIGHTENING SUPREME CREAM
With Glutathione, Arbutin, 2 types of Vitamin C, Sulforaphane (from Swiss Cress Liposomes), Vitamins A, C, E & F, MSM, Galactorabinan, Lupin Seed, Opuntia Cactus Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
A 360 degree vitamin-rich day cream that combats the ageing process on all fronts. Skin elasticity is improved, fine lines reduced and hydration increased, while targeted actives reduce pigmentation and fade discolouration to even skin tone and brighten. Powerful nutrients nourish and enhance skin condition, supported by free-radical fighting anti-oxidants and a natural underlying SPF 8 to protect*.
- Pigmentation is reduced
- Facial contour improved
- Hydration improved
- Skin cell health improved
- Complexion is left brighter, more illuminated and healthy looking
- KEY ACTIVES
- MSM reduces inflammation, boosts the power of Glutathione and increases the production of pheomelanin, the type of melanin that is found in fair-skinned people, relative to eumelanin, the darker type of melanin, to reduce pigmentation. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory and calms breakouts.
- GALACTORABINAN, plants alternative to collagen, is extracted from Larch and acts as a gentle exfoliant and inhibits moisture loss to reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- LUPIN SEED (Collangeneer) is a patented active that boosts Collagen I synthesis and the formation and quality of the collagen matrix to firm and improve elasticity for improved facial contour. In vivo trials showed a 92% increase in firmness & 72% reduction in sagging facial contour (at 2%, 25 women over 89 days).
- NANOBRIGHT, OSKIA’s own encapsulated liposome includes Glutathione – the body’s key antioxidant and tripeptide that unfortunately decreases as we age; natural Arbutin (from Bearberry leaf) both of which inhibit the enzyme Tyrosinase (which stimulates melanin production within the melanocytes); and antioxidants Vitamins C & E. 0.4% of Nanobright inhibits melanin formation by 74%. OSKIA uses 5%.
- ENCAPSULATED SWISS GARDEN CRESS LIPOSOMES, rich in Sulforaphane, inhibit the hormone a-MSH to reduce melanin production by 44% using 0.4% for an even skin tone and reduced hyper-pigmentation. OSKIA uses 2%.
- OSKIA’S ENCAPSULATED MULTI-VITAMIN
- A - normalizes keratinisation, regulates sebum production in acne, reverses and treats photo-damage.
C – antioxidant, boosts collagen synthesis and stratum corneum barrier lipids, regenerates Vitamin E, provides photo-protection (in combination with Vit. E).
E - membrane antioxidant, protects against oxidative damage, provides photo-protection (in combination with Vit C).
F - cellular regeneration of the membranes and tissues.
- ENCAPSULATED VITAMIN C slows down the effect of free radicals due to its powerful anti-oxidant properties and boosts collagen production for firmer skin. OSKIA uses 6%.
- OPUNTIA CACTUS EXTRACT blocks the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin to immediately calm irritated skin. It also firms & improves hydration. Also known as the Indian Fig, it survives in extreme desert conditions and is a rich source of Piscidic Acid which inhibits ROS (reactive oxygen species) by blinding iron atoms which are usually bound to ferritin but are broken down by UV. Also contains Vit A, B1, B2, B3 & C.
- HYALURONIC ACID hydrates, plumps and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SPF 8 - Why so low? This is the natural underlying SPF of the product which will provide low level cover first thing in the morning when the sun is minimal. We do not believe in using a high level mineral SPFs in products such as day creams, BB cream & foundations, as high level mineral SPF provide such a good barrier that it prevents actives penetrating the skin. We also do not advocate a chemical SPF in these products as this gives the wearer a false sense of security. SPF needs to be regularly applied during the day, not once in the morning.
- SMELL & FEEL
- WHO IS IT FOR
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- FULL INGREDIENTS
More hydrating than our Nutri-Active Day Cream though light in texture. Gently perfumed with natural rose & chamomile.
All skin types, but ideal for those 30 years plus, and those with pigmentation issues or looking for an even, illuminated complexion.
Massage gently but thoroughly onto cleansed face, neck & decollete every morning, pressing lightly and ensuring full coverage.
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Myristyl Myristate, Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Arbutin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Glutathione, Phytic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Lecithin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool PAO = 9M
NOTE: Product contains natural grain alcohol (ethanol), which is against strict Muslim practice.
“A brilliant anti-ageing and brightening supreme cream.” Cotswolds Style
“My skin literally drinks this moisturiser up, making it the perfect end to my current supercharged skin routine.” Expat Makeup Addict
“This is very much more than just your average day cream; it’s a pigmentation-fighting, hydration-boosting, brightening, illuminating, skin-health-improving wonder cream!” Beauty Geek UK
“It has the promised effects I can actually see (hydrating, reducing fine lines) and enough ingredients to back up the other claims.” Linda Libra Loca
“Full of vitamins and nutrients that naturally lock in moisture to keep skin hydrated, while reducing pigmentation and fine lines. A good all-round moisturiser that promotes a healthy complexion.” Natural Health Magazine
ADD A REVIEW
We'd love to hear what you think about our Renaissance 360! Simply login or register here.Write a review
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Bekky
We have all read glowing reviews of products that seemingly deliver incredible results. I've always taken these with a pinch of salt. A few months ago I discovered this utterly delicious Renaissance 360 Cream and it really has completely change my skin from lacklustre and dull to bright, clear and nourished. Thank you Oskia, incredible results really can happen!
Friday, October 07, 2016 - Alison
The ingredients must include some kind of magic potion! I was sceptical about the ability of a moisturiser (even an Oskia moisturiser!) to deliver this level of improvement, but I was thrilled to be proved wrong. My skin looks healthier, better hydrated and more radiant, with a subtle glow - as if it's been off to a health farm! I'll definitely be re-purchasing.