RENAISSANCE BRIGHTLIGHT(based on 3 reviews)
INTENSIVE PIGMENTATION & DARK SPOT SERUM
With Glutathione, Arbutin, 2 types of Vitamin C including Stay C-50, Sulforaphane from Swiss Cress Liposomes, MSM, Niacinamide, Zinc Glycinate, Passionfruit & Grape AHAs, Pumpkin & Papaya enzymes, Fermented Mineral Polypeptide Mix, Prebiotics
An intensive daily correcting serum clinically proven to combat hyper-pigmentation, fade dark spots and repair sun damage, formulated with a unique encapsulated blend of bio-available actives & nutrients that act deep down to even out skin tone and ensure a visibly brighter, illuminated complexion.
- Reduces melanin content by 14% in 28 days*
- Contains 13 brightening actives
- Reduces all forms of over-active melanin production, from melasma to dark spots
- Increases radiance, brightens and illuminates
- Evens skin tone
- THE PROOF
- HOW IT WORKS
- Melanocytes, melanin-producing cells located in the bottom layer of the skin’s epidermis, naturally move upwards. BrightLight slows down this process of ‘melanin transfer’.
- It breaks down the process of melanin production in melanocytes. It does this by inhibiting both tyrosinase and a-MSH – the enzyme and peptide-hormone responsible for melanin production. a-MSH is triggered by hormones, while tyrosinase is trigged by both hormones and UV (both artificial and natural).
- Melanin that is already present on the skin is exfoliated away thanks to the inclusion of pumpkin & papaya enzymes and passionfruit & grape AHAs.
- Reduces free-radical and inflammatory induced pigmentation (caused by acne and scaring).
- Binds copper to prevents its use in melanin production.
- KEY ACTIVES
- NANOBRIGHT, OSKIA’s own encapsulated liposome includes Glutathione – the body’s key antioxidant and tripeptide that unfortunately decreases as we age; natural Arbutin (from Bearberry leaf) both of which inhibit the enzyme Tyrosinase (which stimulates melanin production within the melanocytes); and antioxidants Vitamins C & E. 0.4% of Nanobright inhibits melanin formation by 74%. OSKIA uses 5%.
- ENCAPSULATED SWISS GARDEN CRESS LIPOSOMES, rich in Sulforaphane, inhibit the hormone a-MSH to reduce melanin production by 44% using 0.4%. OSKIA uses 2%.
- MSM boosts the power of Glutathione and increases the production of pheomelanin, the type of melanin that is found in fair-skinned people, relative to eumelanin, the darker type of melanin.
- SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (Stay C-50), a new stable and potent form of Vitamin C, reduces melanogenisis in the melanocytes by 57% and reduces age spots by 25% using 0.14%. OSKIA uses 6%.
- NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3) inhibits the transfer of the melanosomes to the surrounding keratinocytes by up to 68% and inhibits inflammatory mediators, reducing post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, and increasing over-all skin lightening by 26% in 8 weeks at 5%. OSKIA uses 5%.
- ZINC GLYCINATE stimulates the formation of an antioxidant protein to bind Copper and inhibit the production of melanin and reduces Tyrosinase.
- PASSIONFRUIT & GRAPE AHAS with PUMPKIN & PAPAYA ENZYMES gently exfoliate away current surface melanin as well as dead skin cells to boost regeneration & smoothness.
- FERMENTED MINERAL POLYPEPTIDE MIX, OSKIA’S own fermented mineral complex delivers Magnesium, Iron, Zinc and Silicon in bio-available form for a full skin cell health boost.
- PREBIOTICS help to protect the skin’s natural flora for optimum skin health by preventing the colonization of harmful bacteria.
- SMELL & FEEL
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- FULL INGREDIENTS
14% reduction in melanin content in the skin after only 28 days (using no SPF to prevent triggers)*
90% reported their skin was more balanced and even
90% noticed their skin appeared brighter and more luminous
90% felt skin tone appeared lighter
87% reported pigmentation had faded
97% reported skin felt firmer
97% felt their skin condition improved
97% felt happier with their complexion
100% reported it was gentle to use and caused no irritation
* Independent consumer study on 30 women over 28 days.
** Results from an independent clinical study conducted on 30 women age 35 to 62 years over 8 weeks, using no SPF and applying Brightlight twice a day, morning and night.
Targets Melanin Production in Five Different Ways
A very light serum that sits well under moisturiser or oils. Gently scented with natural rose & chamomile.
Apply a few drops daily directly onto cleansed skin, morning and night. Follow with your usual moisturiser or oil. For best results use in combination with OSKIA's Renaissance 360. Always apply a high-level SPF regularly in direct sunlight.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C Phosphate), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Zinc Glycinate, Arbutin, Glutathione, Lepidium Sativum (Cress) Sprout Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Lecithin, Passiflora Edulis (Passion) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Rhodinols (Natural Rhodinol), Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Cymbopogon Martini (Organic Palmarosa) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Organic Rose) Flower Oil, Linolenic/Linoleic Acid, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum (Ho) Wood Oil, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Pelargonium Graveolens (Organic Bourbon Geranium) Oil, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Jojoba Esters, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedar) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Organic Clove) Bud Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Alcohol denat., Phenoxyethanol*, Citronellol**, Geraniol**,
Linalool**, Eugenol**, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
* We do not use phenoxyethanol as a seperate preservative. It is found as a component of one of our actives.
** Natural component of essential oils
Please store away from direct heat and light.
“This silky serum is a hero product for anyone who feels they have an uneven complexion” Kate La Vie
“The perfect texture and full of goodies such as vitamin C, fruit AHAs and minerals. These ingredients lighten and brighten skin and can diminish age spots and hyperpigmentation.” The Irish Times
“This serum uses two new stabilised and encapsulated vitamin C derivatives, and works on existing melanin and melanocyte production to give skin more uniform radiance and clarity, in just two weeks.” Psychologies
“After a month of use – unprecedented in my experience – my skin tone is clearer and the freckles I get in the sun have faded.” The Irish Times
“This concentrated solution delivers brightening actives from Swiss cress, arbutin, glutathione and vitamins C and E, for reduced pigmentation and a more balanced skin tone.” Health & Fitness
“Avoids a range of synthetics while still utilising the anti-ageing benefits of clinically tested ingredients.” The Telegraph
“Within just a couple of weeks, I've noticed my complexion is generally a lot brighter and skin clarity has improved.” From Roses
“I noticed a brighter, more radiant look to my skin almost immediately after I started using this - you know that post-facial type glow? That.” Strawberry Blonde Beauty
“BrightLight brings together 14 of the best melanin-controlling actives out there, including several forms of Vitamin C to even out skin tone and fade away these patches.” Pregnancy & Parenting
“Small areas of pigmentation have faded and my skin looks bright and clear.” Fighting Fifty
ADD A REVIEW
We'd love to hear what you think about our Renaissance Brightlight! Simply login or register here.Write a review
This works for me
Saturday, November 05, 2016 - Ruth
I have been using this product since it was introduced early this year,( have almost finished my second bottle), so can honestly say that this has worked fir me. It is a pleasure to use,easy to apply,you don't need much,a lovely smell and it just glides on to the skin. I wear Renaissance 360 on top and then a sunscreen/ foundation. My freckles and brown spots have really faded!
The best serum I have ever used
Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - Zoya
After my first pregnancy my face was badly discoloured. I had dark patches on my cheeks, especially bad near the eyes. I started using the Renaissance Brightlight serum after a friend recommended it and I can see clear difference in less then a month. I am a huge Oskia fan and this product didn`t disappoint.
Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - angela
I received a testers of this product to try since I read some people had trouble with wearing foundation on top. I had no problems wearing this under makeup and it also smells great! Hard to say if it works for pigmentation without using it for a few months. Also don't know how the derivative form of Vitamin C works compares to L'ascorbic acid without seeing any research papers on results.