This mask has a unique and luxurious texture. It's a lovely pink colour initially, but turns white once massaged into the skin, helping you know when it’s been applied effectively. It has the most delicious, fresh, natural perfume of rose, passion fruit and chamomile, all organically certified. Our testers thought it was so good that they wanted to eat it.
Apply to dry cleansed skin and leave for 10-20 minutes, depending on skin type. Massage into skin for a few seconds to activate the ingredients (it will turn white). Sensitive skins should start at 10 minutes. Just before washing off, splash a little water and massage again. This allows the mask to turn into a milk activating the second phase. Rinse off with warm water.
It's very easy to wash off and leaves skin feeling peachy clean.
Storage: Please keep out of contact with water and away from cold temperatures. Small granules can form if left in a cold, damp environment, but which do not affect the product's efficacy.
"I feel like I talk about this mask all the time, but Oskia are one of those brands that I absolutely cannot get enough of. No more tired, dull skin when this is around, just one application is pretty life-changing if you ask me."
“Nothing lifts skin as smoothly as the Oskia Renaissance Mask.” OK.
“OSKIA's Renaissance Mask contains both (enzymes and AHAs), plus a wonderful mix of calming, hydrating extras, and feels luxurious from the moment you pick up the heavy glass jar to when you smooth on the peachy unctuous gel” VOGUE
“Your winter glow starts here...Best Mask....OSKIA's Renaissance Mask. RED
“Packed with OSKIA's trademark blend of beauty-boosting nutrients, the Renaissance Mask, is rich and exfoliating and leaves the complexion illuminated, smoother and more refined. Visit oskiaskincare.com" TATLER
“This peach coloured glistening cream has a similar buttery soft texture to Dr Sebagh’s exfoliating mask, yet it manages to renew & revive my complexion without any irritation. No stinks, no burns, no redness, no itchiness – at all! Due to my rhinitis flare, I was not able to appreciate the trademark OSKIA’s aroma, I could detect some delicious notes faintly but I am sure I am missing out on it’s mouthwatering fragrance at the moment. OSKIA Renaissance mask keeps my skin softer, smoother, brighter & well nourished, without any irritation /reaction. I’m loving this divine cream mask at the moment. Note to self – Try not to eat it when you use it on your lips. Note to my reader – OSKIA’s customer service is outstanding; simply professional!" LONDON PRETTY BOY
"The first thing you’ll notice when you open it is the smell, it’s fruity, very fruity! So fruity in fact that the first thing I did was stick my finger in and tasted it, not something I’d recommend you do but I couldn’t help myself!
Application is straight forward enough, apply a thin layer to clean skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes before washing off with warm water. The mask is a peachy pink colour but once you’ve massaged it onto your face it turns white, this allows you to check that you’ve not missed a spot. I’ve been using the mask once a week however it’s suggested that you use it no more than twice a week, more than this and I doubt your skin will absorb the nutrients contained.
Even after just one application the first thing you notice is how smooth it leaves your skin feeling and after just a few uses I actually noticed myself how bright my skin was becoming, this was reinforced by friends and colleagues who also commented on how good my complexion has become since I started using it. Priced at £48.50 the OSKIA Renaissance Mask may seem expensive but a little goes a long way and anything that provokes unsolicited compliments has got to be value for money in my book." GENTLEMENS GOODS
"...it is amaaaaazing!
This is the first product I have tried by Oskia and has only served to whet my appetite. In fact, the smell alone will sell it to you (passion fruit, rose and chamomile – mmm!). As you can see from the pic, the slightly textured mask is peachy but once you have massaged it into your skin, it turns white. If it doesn’t turn white then you haven’t massaged it in enough. This mask claims to re-surface, exfoliate, brighten, smooth, deep cleanses, reduces pore appearance and it does all those things. Unlike other re-surfacing masks I have tried, this mask doesn’t make my skin tingle or irritate it. I didn’t have a breakout of spots in the days after use and my skin looked radiant. In fact, I look like I have had a facial. A completely indulgent mask that has made my skin feel brand-spanking-new!" BEACH BUM BEAUTY
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2016 - Best Facial Mask
- The Natural Health Beauty Awards 2015 - Best Face Mask
- The Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible 2014 - Best Face Mask
- Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible 2013 - Best Face Mask
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2013 - Best Face Mask
- Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible 2012 – Best Mask
- Celebs on Sunday Beauty Awards 2011 – Best Anti-Ageing Mask
- UK Beauty Awards 2011 – Best New Product
- Red Magazine – Best Mask
- The Beauty Shortlist – Top Find of 2010
Comments from judges (Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible 2012)
- ‘Amazing: brightening straight away and skin felt soft and plumped for two days after use’.
- ‘YES YES YES! Unbelievable product, really great as a pick-me-up when I was going out (and didn’t want to, and it showed in my face).’
- ‘Feeling of complete relaxation when you inhale the fragrance.’
- ‘The first time I tried this I was blown away, results were so immediate: love the healthy glow and fresh look, which lasted for hours.’
- ‘A dream product: lovely to put on, easy to remove and you look in the mirror and think WOW this works; seemed to diminish age spots too.’
- ‘The scent’s fabulous and it works, plumping, refreshing, calming redness – and lines reduced.’
Comments from judges (Celebs on Sunday Beauty Awards 2011 - blind-tested for 4 weeks by 100 women)
• “My skin is SO smooth – it looks amazing! I noticed fresher, brighter-looking skin from the very first use.”
• “Skin seemed brighter instantly – I noticed it round the eyes especially, they didn’t seem so tired and wrinkly. Skin looked fresher overall, and lines reduced. Felt like a treat to use!”
• “The Mask had a very nice texture, and it made my skin immediately soft, smooth and radiant. My daughter thought I looked glowing, would buy this, I liked it very much.”
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Sorbitan Olivate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ribose, Petasites Japonicus (Butterbur) Root Extract, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide).
ADD A REVIEW
We'd love to hear what you think about our Renaissance Mask! Simply login or register here.Write a review
THE BEST MASK
Thursday, August 11, 2016 - Cynthia
If there's ONE product from Oskia you have to try, is this. It kind makes you understand exactly what this brand is about and the difference of their ingredients: it's luxurious (without damaging the bank account), easy to use, smells divine and more than anything, works wonders! Skin is left so soft, bright and radiant I can barely believe. I'm on my third jar and will keep on using forever.