Enriched with not 1 but 11 beauty-boosting actives, including:
- MSM, the most bio-available form of the beauty mineral sulphur, aids collagen production and the natural repair and regenerating processes, keeping skin strong, soft and supple.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) reduces water loss by 24% in 4 weeks, boosts fatty acid and ceramides by 67% and 34% respectively; stimulates new fibroblasts by 20% and collagen secretion by 54%; inhibits pigmentation by 68%.
- Vitamin A from the super active Rose Hip Seed Oil rejuvenates and repairs.
- Vitamin E protects against free-radical damage and enhances cell resistance to UV.
- Swiss Apple Stem Cells (Phyto Cell Tec Mallus™) increase the cell’s resistance to stress and help repair the skin’s own DNA and dramatically reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- MPC Milk Peptides™ Stimulates collagen I synthesis by 40%, Hyaluronic acid by 1900%, reduces the depth of wrinkles by 35%, and increases skin smoothness by 17% in 14 days. In more detail, it stimulates cell-cell communication, boosts key elements of the Dermo-Epidermal junction to improve nutrients available to the epidermis and skin repair and increases thickness of the epidermis.
- Our elite grade Hyaluronic acid plumps up fine lines and wrinkles, aids GAG production and provides long lasting hydration throughout the night.
- Phytosterols, Triglycerides and Omegas-3, 6 and 9 (from Shea Butter, Jojoba, Sesame and Rice Germ Oil), improve skin barrier function, boost lipid content and provide long-lasting hydration at night when the skin loses significant moisture, plumping out the skin and restoring softness and elasticity for optimum comfort.
A light-weight and non-greasy cream, (which is very clever for a night cream!). It has a deep perfume of Bulgarian Rose, and a hint of OSKIA signature Rose-Lychee.
"Visibly youthful results in the morning" VOGUE
"Unbeatable results the morning after" THE INDEPENDENT
"I LOVE my new night cream and couldn’t wait to put it on last night. It has a gorgeous consistency and I don’t know whether it’s because I slept well or due to the new cream, but the line that was bugging me on my forehead has completely disappeared!!! The joy when I looked in the mirror this morning!! I am putting it down to the cream so beware I will be one of your best customers!!" Sophie Stanbury, London.
"I just wanted to say I've been using the Bedtime Beauty Boost for about 6 weeks now, and it's fab. I really noticed a difference in my skin, particularly in the morning as it's much more dewy. My boyfriend absolutely loves the smell, but the problem is he keeps using it all over his face and chest (!) so i've ended up hiding it!" Vicky B, London.
"I've bought the MSM tablets and also the night cream. I am loving both! With the nightcream, I have only been using it for 3 nights but each morning when I've looked in the mirror I've thought "oooooooh": the change is subtle but most definitely there: my skin is refreshed; I am almost certain it looks a little more plumped and just rested and not in urgent need of foundation." Victoria Cox, London
"For An Intense Hydration Complexion Facial...massage in a night oil or a serum, followed by a nourishing cream, such as Oskia's Bedtime Beauty Boost or Lancome Absolute Precious Cells". MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE.
"Packaged in heavy duty glass this product instantly screams quality and it doesn’t disappoint. Used sparingly after applying a serum base this regenerating night cream rubs in well and has a soothing fragrance perfect for bedtime. This rich night cream results in a visibly youthful result in the morning if you are prone to shadows or wrinkles first thing. If ever there was a product that could be dubbed the `elixir skin cream` its this one! Wonderful stuff!" ATTITUDE MAGAZINE'S VERDICT.
“Say ‘goodnight’ to age spots and fine lines and ‘good morning’ to a clearer, more radiant complexion” Saturday Magazine
Beauty Shortlist Awards 2015 (Best Night Cream, Highly Recommended)
Free From Awards 2014 (Best Facial Treatment, Highly Recommended)
Gently massage onto cleansed face, neck and décolletage before bed. For best results use in combination with OSKIA’s Pure MSM supplement.
Aqua (Water), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hellianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Whey Protein, Tribehenin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
* Organically Certified Ingredient.
** Component of natural essential oils.
Natural Ingredients, store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
ADD A REVIEW
We'd love to hear what you think about our Bedtime Beauty Boost! Simply login or register here.Write a review
Thursday, January 05, 2017 - Elizabeth
This is the best 'night facial' I've ever had. This creams does wonders, you can literally feel it nourishing, moisturising and above all restoring. If you feel your skin is dehydrated or suffering the effects of stress or exhaustion. Look no further, this is the perfect 'food' for your skin. I can't recommend it enough. Thank you again Oskia!
Friday, August 12, 2016 - Jayne
One of the qualities I love about this cream is that I can actually feel it penetrating my skin and nourishing it. It has that lovely, distinctive Oskia scent and is quite rich so you don't need to use loads to get results. The best thing about it is that it actually sinks in to skin rather than just sitting on the surface. Result = happy, comfortable skin, happy, comfortable me!
The best cream out there!
Thursday, August 11, 2016 - Sam
I normally don't write reviews but this cream is amazing! People fail to do proper research when it comes to skin care products and most are ignorant of what is actually in products. An example is Hyaluronic Acid. Most HA put in skin care products is unusable by our skin because it's the wrong form molecularly. Most people are unaware of this and many cosmetic manufactures take advantage of this and fill their products with useless additives.
Oskia is REAL. Not only are their active nutrients bioavailable, they're also powerful, very effective, promote moisturization. This cream Is thick so I don't recommend it for daytime use, but applying it before bed allows you to wake up with clear, healthy, moisturized skin.